This classic 4 eyelet chukka boot is one of Sutro's original styles. Its clean lines have not changed much since the beginning and continues to be a popular style due to its clean lines and versatility in wear. Each pair is individually creamed, burnished and polished by hand. This may cause slight variations in every pair which is the mark of truly hand crafted footwear. The look will get better by age.
- Goodyear welt construction
- 3/4 welt stitch
- 1" stacked leather heel with natural rubber outsole
- 3 1/2" shaft height
- Full grain vegetable tanned leather upper
- Leather creamed and burnished by hand
- Full glove leather lining
- Removable premium cushioned insole
- Cushioned tongue
- Thick hand stitches on the side panel
- Soft waxed cotton flat laces
Between sizes? Order a 1/2 size up
Wide feet? Order a 1/2 size up
Narrow feet? We suggest ordering your true size, not a smaller size
Based in San Fransico, Sutro Footwear strives for the trifecta when it comes to shoes – quality, practicality, and affordability. Sutro shoes are crafted with full grain, premium leather that has been sourced from small, free range U.S farms – these shoes only get better with wear. Made in Leon, Mexico by small family owned factories with high ethical standards and fair trade practices, these are meant to be the shoes you wear the most, and leave in your closet the least.